Bake Time: 30-40 Minutes
1 lb. McCalls Ferry Farm premium ground beef
1 - 10 oz. can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 - 14.5 oz. can of French cut green beans
1 cup of milk
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
About 1/2 of a 28 oz. bag of frozen tater tots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef in a skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once browned, stir in the cream of mushroom soup, milk and cheese until melted.
4. Add the green beans and stir.
5. Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and place the tater tots on top, completely covering the burger mixture.
6. Bake until tater tots are golden and crispy.